More Information About: Zipes and Jalife’s Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 8th Edition (Videos)
File Size = 65.30 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Jose Jalife MD PhD, William Gregory Stevenson MD
Fully updated from cover to cover, Zipes and Jalife’s Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 8th Edition, provides the comprehensive, multidisciplinary coverage you need―from new knowledge in basic science to the latest clinical advances in the field. Drs. José Jalife and William Gregory Stevenson lead a team of global experts who provide cutting-edge content and step-by-step instructions for all aspects of cardiac electrophysiology.
- Packs each chapter with the latest information necessary for optimal basic research as well as patient care.
- Covers new technologies such as CRISPR, protein research, improved cardiac imaging, optical mapping, and wearable devices.
- Contains significant updates in the areas of molecular biology and genetics, iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells), embryonic stem cells, precision medicine, antiarrhythmic drug therapy, cardiac mapping with advanced techniques, and ablation technologies including stereotactic radioablation.
- Includes 47 new chapters covering both basic science and clinical topics.
- Discusses extensive recent progress in the understanding, diagnosis, and management of arrhythmias, including new clinical insights on atrial fibrillation and stroke prevention, new advances in the understanding of ventricular arrythmias in genetic disease, and advances in implantable devises and infection management.
- Features 1,600 high-quality photographs, anatomic and radiographic images, electrocardiograms, tables, algorithms, and more., with additional figures, tables, and videos online.
- Recipient of a 2018 Highly Commended award from the British Medical Association.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 8th edition (December 31, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1696 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323757456
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323757454
- eText ISBN: 9780323757461, 0323757464
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Cardiology, Elsevier, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Zipes and Jalife’s Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 8th Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Zipes and Jalife’s Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 8th Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime