More Information About: Youmans and Winn Neurological Surgery: 4 – Volume Set, 8th Edition (Videos, Well-organized)
File Size = 39.34 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By H. Richard Winn MD
Widely regarded as the definitive reference in the field, Youmans and Winn Neurological Surgery offers unparalleled, multimedia coverage of the entirety of this complex specialty. Fully updated to reflect recent advances in the basic and clinical neurosciences, the 8th Edition covers everything you need to know about functional and restorative neurosurgery, deep brain stimulation, stem cell biology, radiological and nuclear imaging, and neuro-oncology, as well as minimally invasive surgeries in spine and peripheral nerve surgery, and endoscopic and other approaches for cranial procedures and cerebrovascular diseases. In four comprehensive volumes, Dr. H. Richard Winn and his expert team of editors and authors provide updated content, a significantly expanded video library, and hundreds of new video lectures that help you master new procedures, new technologies, and essential anatomic knowledge in neurosurgery.
- Discusses current topics such as diffusion tensor imaging, brain and spine robotic surgery, augmented reality as an aid in neurosurgery, AI and big data in neurosurgery, and neuroimaging in stereotactic functional neurosurgery.
- 55 new chapters provide cutting-edge information on Surgical Anatomy of the Spine, Precision Medicine in Neurosurgery, The Geriatric Patient, Neuroanesthesia During Pregnancy, Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy for Epilepsy, Fetal Surgery for Myelomeningocele, Rehabilitation of Acute Spinal Cord Injury, Surgical Considerations for Patients with Polytrauma, Endovascular Approaches to Intracranial Aneurysms, and much more.
- Hundreds of all-new video lectures clarify key concepts in techniques, cases, and surgical management and evaluation. Notable lecture videos include multiple videos on Thalamotomy for Focal Hand Dystonia and a video to accompany a new chapter on the Basic Science of Brain Metastases.
- An extensive video library contains stunning anatomy videos and videos demonstrating intraoperative procedures with more than 800 videos in all.
- Each clinical section contains chapters on technology specific to a clinical area.
- Each section contains a chapter providing an overview from experienced Section Editors, including a report on ongoing controversies within that subspecialty.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 8th edition (February 21, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 4568 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323661920
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323661928
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Neurosurgery, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Youmans and Winn Neurological Surgery: 4 – Volume Set, 8th Edition (Videos, Well-organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Youmans and Winn Neurological Surgery: 4 – Volume Set, 8th Edition (Videos, Well-organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime