More Information About: Walters & Karram Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, 5th Edition (Videos, Well-organized)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Matthew D. Barber MD MHS, Mark D. Walters MD, Mickey M. Karram MD, Catherine Bradley MD MSCE
Uniquely designed to reflect the physician’s decision-making process, Walters & Karram Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery presents definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on every aspect of female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. This practical, atlas-style resource covers everything from basic concepts through to clinical and urodynamic evaluation, management, and treatment, equipping you to make the best clinical decisions and optimize outcomes. Edited and authored by renowned experts in the field, this updated 5th Edition is an ideal resource for urogynecology fellows and practitioners, urologists, and OB/GYNs who need a step-by-step, comprehensive reference on the latest procedures and research to evaluate and treat female pelvic floor disorders.
- Offers a comprehensive approach to all urogynecologic disorders, including genuine stress incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, defecation disorders, painful and irritative voiding disorders, and specific conditions such as urinary tract infection.
- Provides algorithmic approaches to common complaints, evidence-based assessments of appropriate therapies, and hundreds of clear surgical illustrations, photographs, and radiographs.
- Features an all-new video collection to clearly demonstrate key procedures.
- Contains new chapters on Urology for the Urogynecologist and Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome.
- Contains timely discussions of surgical complications, the psychosocial issues associated with treating patients with female pelvic floor disorders, and female sexual function and dysfunction.
- Includes case presentations from leading experts in urogynecology and urology that allow you to apply the information presented to everyday clinical situations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (November 27, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 704 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323697836
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323697835
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Obstetrics & Gynecology, simple, Urology
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Walters & Karram Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, 5th Edition (Videos, Well-organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Walters & Karram Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, 5th Edition (Videos, Well-organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime