More Information About: Virtual Colleague – 15 Minutes with an Expert 2020
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
We’ve all been there. Difficult case, too many slides and stains, surgeon pressuring for a preliminary diagnosis, and no subspecialist available for a second pair of eyes. Time is a burden. You need criteria, differentials, comparative images, reassurance. With USCAP’s new program, you can effectively turn to a virtual colleague and in fifteen minutes review the most current and relevant information on a specific topic explained by an expert. The inaugural package provides a panorama of hot topics and admired experts to help you through your sign out.
Original release date: August 17, 2020
Access to this course expires on: August 17, 2023
– Atypical Histiocytic Proliferation of Skin, Lymph Node and Bone Marrow
– Barrett’s Esophagus and Barrett’s-Related Dysplasia
– Celiac Disease in 15 Minutes or Less
– CGH-SNP Microarray Testing in Diagnosing Difficult Melanocytic Tumors
– Challenging Case in Screening Colorectal Cancer For MSI-Lynch Syndrome
– Esophageal Dysplasia and its Mimics
– HPV-Related Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Case Study
– IDH Mutant Astrocytoma, WHO Grade II
– Intraductal Tubulopapillary Neoplasm of the Pancreas
– Ovarian Pathology
– Pleomorphic Dermal Sarcoma and Its Differential Diagnosis
– Prostatic Adenocarcinoma with Intraductal Spread (Intraductal Carcinoma of the Prostate)
– Radiation Associated Vascular Tumors of the Breast
– Reflux vs. Eosinophilic Esophagitis
– Sinonasal Round Cell Tumors
– Succinate Dehydrogenase-Deficient Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology)
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Virtual Colleague – 15 Minutes with an Expert 2020 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Virtual Colleague – 15 Minutes with an Expert 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime