More Information About: USCAP Pearls and Palms in Surgical Pathology 2022
Format : 12 MP4 + 6 PDF files
File Size : 26.07 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Join expert pathologists as they guide you through the nomenclature, staging, and ancillary studies for your everyday surgical pathology practice. Faculty will help distinguish between what looks atypical but benign from those that look bland but are malignant. Through the case-based discussion, faculty will discuss histological features that are needed to make a specific diagnosis; how histology plays a role in outcomes; whether staging is important and what system to use. Topics will cover Gynecologic, Breast, Genitourinary, Gastrointestinal, Thoracic, and Head and Neck Pathology.
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
– Determine which cases need to be worked further with immunohistochemistry or molecular techniques
– Become familiar with the different nomenclatures
– Become familiar with the different staging schemas
– Determine which features are important in separating benign and unusual from bland and malignant
Items Included in the Purchase of this Course
– Breast Pathology – Julie M. Jorns, MD
– Gynecologic Pathology – Elvio G. Silva, MD
– Genitourinary Pathology – Steven Shen, MD, PhD
– Gastrointestinal Pathology – Audrey J. Lazenby, MD
– Thoracic Pathology – Cesar A. Moran, MD
– Head and Neck Pathology – Bruce M. Wenig, MD
Original release date: November 16, 2022
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Pathology, simple, Surgery, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology)
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of USCAP Pearls and Palms in Surgical Pathology 2022 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP Pearls and Palms in Surgical Pathology 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime