More Information About: USCAP Contemporary Cytopathology: A Practical Approach 2021
File Size = 15.10 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Cytopathology possesses inherent diagnostic challenges in routine daily practice, compounded in recent years by numerous developments. Novel entities have been described, molecular alterations have been discovered, and multiple major shifts in diagnostic classification schemes have been introduced. It is difficult for pathologists to stay current and maintain proficiency in cytopathology without supplemental training and education.
There is growing demand and expectation by clinicians for pathologists to provide contemporary cytology services in this era of precision medicine, emphasizing cytopathology’s critical role as adjunct to targeted therapies. Accurate diagnosis is paramount to the initiation of appropriate treatment and depends on specific skills, clinical knowledge, awareness of the broad cytomorphologic range and overlap of lesions that may be encountered, and familiarity with ancillary tests.
This course is pragmatic, clinically oriented and stimulating. The selected cases are associated with potential diagnostic challenges and risks in day-to-day practice. Four experts provide an intimate mentoring experience in a superb learning environment that reflects USCAP’s educational standards.
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
- Become competent in diagnosing common and uncommon lesions in aspiration and exfoliative cytology
- Establish an algorithmic diagnostic approach to challenging cases including tumors of unknown origin
- Learn about the recent developments in cytology reporting systems and how to apply them in practice
- Learn when to integrate clinical findings and ancillary tests in order to deliver a more precise cytologic diagnosis
– Urine and Kidney Cytopathology – Eva M. Wojcik, MD
– Serous Fluid Cytopathology – Eva M. Wojcik, MD
– Pancreas, Biliary Tract Cytopathology – Momin T. Siddiqui, MD
– Liver Cytopathology – Momin T. Siddiqui, MD
– Lung, and Mediastinum Cytopathology – Liron Pantanowitz, MD
– Soft Tissue Cytopathology – Liron Pantanowitz, MD
– Thyroid Cytopathology – Zahra Maleki, MD
– Head and Neck Cytopathology Including Salivary Gland, HPV Related Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Other Lesions – Zahra Maleki, MD
Release Date : October 14, 2021
Access to this course expires on: September 18, 2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology)
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of USCAP Contemporary Cytopathology: A Practical Approach 2021 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP Contemporary Cytopathology: A Practical Approach 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime