More Information About: USCAP Breast Pathology for All Ages: Diagnostic Pearls and Pitfalls (And How to Stay Out of Trouble) 2022
Format : 8 MP4 + 8 PDF files
File Size : 18.38 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Based on multi-institutional practices handling large volumes of breast pathology cases at established cancer centers and cumulative consultation cases, this expert faculty has identified areas that pose diagnostic and interpretative challenges in recurrent problematic areas deserving attention: intraductal epithelial proliferations and microinvasive carcinoma, lobular neoplasia including LCIS variants, papillary lesions, and benign vs malignant spindle cell lesions. The interpretation of immunohistochemical stains (IHC) with focus on predictive markers can also be challenging. This interactive microscopy course is designed to illustrate distinct challenging entities and problematic issues, with practical approaches to their resolution in real time, in the context of intimate mentoring.
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
– Develop a practical approach for the diagnostic evaluation of intraductal epithelial proliferations (UDH, FEA, ADH, DCIS)
– Refine the diagnosis of LCIS (including WHO 2019 criteria for Pleomorphic and Florid LCIS) and invasive lobular carcinomas, with interpretation of related IHC.
– Develop a practical approach for the diagnosis of papillary lesions, including variants of papillary carcinoma, with review of ancillary IHC and management at core biopsy
– Cultivate a practical approach for the diagnosis of fibroepithelial neoplasms and special subtypes of breast carcinomas, including needle biopsy diagnoses and patient management
– Learn about the applications of diagnostic, prognostic and predictive IHC markers in breast pathology, with emphasis on the interpretation, reporting an possible pitfalls
Items Included in the Purchase of this Course
– Intraductal Epithelial Proliferations and Microinvasive Carcinoma – Edi Brogi, MD, PhD
– In Situ and Invasive Lobular Neoplasia – Melissa P. Murray, DO
– Immunohistochemistry in Breast Pathology (With Focus on Predictive Markers) – Kimberly H. Allison, MD
– Special Subtypes of Invasive Carcinoma – Melinda E. Sanders, MD
– Papillary Neoplasms – Edi Brogi, MD, PhD
– Spindle Cell Lesions of the Breast: Benign vs. malignant, and their distinction – Melinda E. Sanders, MD
– Breast Cancer in The Era of Neoadjuvant Therapy – Kimberly H. Allison, MD
– Fibroepithelial Lesions – Melissa Murray, DO
Original release date: December 19, 2022
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Obstetrics & Gynecology, Oncology, Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology)
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of USCAP Breast Pathology for All Ages: Diagnostic Pearls and Pitfalls (And How to Stay Out of Trouble) 2022 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP Breast Pathology for All Ages: Diagnostic Pearls and Pitfalls (And How to Stay Out of Trouble) 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime