More Information About: Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Videos, Organized)
File Size = 64.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
by Gina M Allen BM DCH MRCGP MRCP FRCR MFSEM DipESSR MScSEM (Author), David John Wilson MBBS BSc MFSEM FRCP FRCR (Author)
An ideal “how-to” guide for those who perform musculoskeletal injections, this unique multimedia resource by Drs. Gina M. Allen and David John Wilson demonstrates how to make the most out of the clear visualization provided by ultrasound-guided techniques. High-quality line drawings, clinical photographs, and ultrasound images clearly depict patient presentation, relevant anatomy, and sonoanatomy, and each technique is accompanied by a video showing exactly how to perform the procedure.
- Clear, concise text
numerous illustrations and videos
- make this reference your go-to source on today’s ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal injections.
- Bulleted text follows a quick-reference template throughout: clinical/ultrasound findings, equipment, anatomy, technique, aftercare, and comments.
- Each chapter covers the entire injection process with text on the left-hand page and corresponding images on the right.
- Every technique is supported with a video available online.
- Useful for clinicians in radiology, sports medicine, rheumatology, orthopaedics, pain medicine, and physical therapy – anyone who needs a clear, current guide to this minimally invasive treatment option for pain relief.
- ASIN : 0702073148
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (September 22, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780702073144
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702073144
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Physical Therapy, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Videos, Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Videos, Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime