More Information About: UCSF Obstetrics and Gynecology Update 2021
File Size = 5.06 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
New information on obstetric and gynecologic practice is being produced at a rapid rate. Leaders in the field, including those at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, take an evidence-based approach when formulating practice guidelines. This course is designed to provide a comprehensive update for the practitioner, placing emphasis on reviewing current evidencebased data and applying new practice guidelines.
Designed for practicing physicians, residents, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants seeking an update on a wide range of current issues in obstetrics and gynecology.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Provide patients with management options for fibroids and endometriosis;
- Consult with patients regarding new contraceptive options and their individual risks and benefits;
- Apply in practice the most recent guidelines for screening and management of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia as well as the most recent CDC guidelines for treatment of sexually transmitted infections;
- Define sleep hygiene and strategies to improve sleep;
- Consult with patients regarding what is known about the COVID 19 vaccine and pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Council trans patients on menstrual suppression and fertility options;
- Incorporate vulvar dermatology to evaluate and treat common conditions.
Program Click here
Release Date : Wednesday – Friday October 13 – 15, 2021
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Obstetrics & Gynecology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of UCSF Obstetrics and Gynecology Update 2021 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to UCSF Obstetrics and Gynecology Update 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime