More Information About: The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 (Videos)
File Size = 26.37 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting
The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting, the largest international conference focused on Multiple Sclerosis (MS) research, was held in a virtual format from September 11-13, 2020, with a special encore session featuring Late-Breaking News and a COVID-19 Session on September 26.
At this virtual conference – MSVirtual2020 – world class scientists, neurologists, clinicians and researchers from around the world presented the latest research, clinical trial outcomes and technology and diagnostic advances in multiple sclerosis (MS).
Key topics included:
- Cutting-edge research into the cause of MS, ranging from epigenetics and genetic factors, to defining the intricate immunological and pathological pathways that inform drug discovery and therapeutic interventions.
- Radiological advances and machine learning approaches and how these techniques can help us better understand MS.
- Biomarkers of disease activity and response to therapy, which is critical for the future of personalized medicine in MS.
- The outcomes of recent clinical trials of new agents and interventions, innovations in symptomatic and rehabilitative therapy, and current research on MS and COVID-19.
- BD01 – DMTs prevent-slow down cognitive impairment in MS
- BD02 – DMTs should be trialed in individuals with PPMS and SPMS with or without recent disease activity
- BD03 – Microglia are protective in MS
- CS01 – European Charcot Foundation Symposium; How to enhance remyelination in MS
- FC01 – Free Communication 1
- FC02 – Free Communication 2
- FC03 – Free Communication 3
- FC04 – Free Communication 4
- HT01 – Hot Topic 1- Strategies to promote remyelination
- HT02 – Hot Topic 2- Aging and MS
- HT03 – Hot Topic 3- Developments in pediatric MS
- HT04 – Hot Topic 4- Grey matter pathology
- HT05 – Hot Topic 5- Lymphoid follicles and meningeal involvement in MS
- HT06 – Hot Topic 6- Global perspectives on NMOSD
- HT07 – Hot Topic 7- MOG mediated disease
- LB01 – Late Breaking News
- MTE01 – CNS in disorders in children
- MTE02 – Neuro-ophthalmology of MS
- MTE03 – B-cell-directed therapy in MS
- MTE04 – Choosing the right MS disease therapy for individual patients
- MTE05 – Immune disorders of the CNS other than MS
- NS01 – Nurses’ Session 1- Advanced nursing activities
- NS02 – Nurses’ Session 2- Unique contributions of MS nursing
- PL01 – Plenary Session 1- Welcome and Paty Lecture
- PL02 – Plenary Session 2- ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Lecture and Closing
- PS01 – Strategies for disease modification
- PS02 – Innate immunity in MS pathology and repair
- PS03 – Biomarkers
- PS04 – Impact of the environment and lifestyle and MS risk and clinical course
- PS05 – Pharmacological management of progressive MS
- PS06 – Lymphocyte subsets in MS
- PS07 – Radiological advances I (NAIMS-MAGNIMS)
- PS08 – Epigenetics and genetic factors
- PS09 – Personalized approaches to MS
- PS10 – Gut-CNS axis and the microbiome in MS
- PS11 – Radiological advances II
- PS12 – Sex-related factors in pathogenesis and management
- PS13 – Innovations in symptomatic and rehabilitative therapy
- PS14 – The impact of MS on neurons and glia
- PS15 – Visual outcome measures in MS (IMSVISUAL)
- PS16 – Machine learning approaches
- SS02 – Special Session- COVID-19
- YI01 – Young Investigators 1
- YI02 – Young Investigators 2
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime