More Information About: Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 5th Edition (Videos)
File Size = 42.80 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Richard M. Gore MD, Marc S. Levine MD
Ideal for both trainees and experienced practitioners, Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 5th Edition, provides detailed, concise, well-illustrated information on all aspects of GI imaging―now in a single volume for convenient point-of-care reference. Drs. Richard M. Gore and Marc S. Levine lead a team of world-renowned experts to provide unparalleled coverage of all major gastrointestinal disorders as well as the complete scope of abdominal imaging modalities. Every chapter has been thoroughly updated, and new authors provide fresh perspectives on complex imaging topics.
- Offers streamlined, actionable content in a new single-volume format for quicker access at the point of care.
- Highlights the complete scope of imaging modalities including the latest in MDCT, MRI, diffusion weighted and perfusion imaging, ultrasound, PET/CT, PET/MR, plain radiographs, MRCP, angiography, barium studies, and CT and MR texture analysis of abdominal and pelvic malignancies.
- Features more than 1,100 state-of-the art-images, with many in full color.
- Discusses the imaging features of abdominal and pelvic malignancies that are key in an era of personalized medicine, as well as the relationship of abdominal and pelvic malignancies to cancer genomics and oncologic mutations that guide novel molecular, targeted and immunotherapies.
- Provides a diagnostic approach to incidentally discovered hepatic, pancreatic, and splenic lesions now commonly found on cross-sectional imaging.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (September 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1104 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323640826
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323640824
- eText ISBN: 9780323640831, 0323640834
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Gastroenterology, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 5th Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 5th Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime