More Information About: Surgery of the Salivary Glands (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 389.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Robert L. Witt MD
Offering unparalleled coverage of this key area, Surgery of the Salivary Glands provides an in-depth, authoritative review of salivary gland disease and treatment. International experts from otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and many other disciplines discuss all aspects of surgery and medicine, including anatomy, physiology, histology, pathology, imaging, sialendoscopy, and tumor surgery. Both in print and on video, this innovative, superbly illustrated reference is an ideal resource for physicians in residency or fellowship training, in clinical practice or in academic medicine.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of salivary gland surgery, including recent developments such as IgG4-related diseases, robotics, tissue engineering, refinements in sialendoscopy, lithotripsy, minimally invasive surgery for neoplasms, new classification systems, and more.
- Features state-of-the-art discussions of sialendoscopy for stones and stricture, extracapsular dissection, robotic approaches, and conventional salivary gland surgery.
- Offers access to nearly 60 videos covering salivary gland imaging; the full spectrum of sialendoscopy, including complications; laser fragmentation of salivary stones; minimally invasive approaches; and many more.
- Includes contributions from global leaders in the fields of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and oral and maxillofacial surgery, led by Dr. Robert Witt, who brings unsurpassed depth of scientific understanding to this topic.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (January 21, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 406 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323672361
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323672368
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Surgery of the Salivary Glands (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Surgery of the Salivary Glands (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime