More Information About: SNAP Comprehensive Onboarding Package 2021
File Size = 4.81 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
This course covers foundational knowledge and skills needed during the onboarding phase, particularly for advanced practitioners who are new to the neurosurgical specialty, as well as teaches and reinforces key concepts.
This course is sponsored via an educational grant from Medtronic.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- List the rationale for different types of braces
- Recognize presentation of herniated thoracic disk
- List common tumors
- Explain the rationale and presentation of spinal emergency patients
- Recognize the mechanism, patient history, and physical exam finding of lumbar radiculopathy, lumbar stenosis, cervical radiculopathy, cervical stenosis, axial neck pain
- Diagnose stroke from exam and history
- Recognize signs and symptoms of increased intracranial pressure
- Review computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the brain
- Identify bones, disks, and nerves on a lumbar MRI and cervical MRI
- Identify signs and symptoms of hydrocephalus in children
- Identify anatomy and terminology as it relates to neurosurgical coding
- Identify strategies to align advanced practice providers (APPs) utilization and payment policy
– SNAP Cerebrovascular New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP Critical Care New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP Functional New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP General New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP Neuroimaging New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP Neuro-Oncology New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP Pediatric New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP Socioeconomic New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP Spine New to Neuro Bundle
– SNAP Trauma New to Neuro Bundle
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Neurology, Neurosurgery, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of SNAP Comprehensive Onboarding Package 2021 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to SNAP Comprehensive Onboarding Package 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime