More Information About: Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction, 6th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 6.15 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Bruce D. Browner MD MHCM FACS, Jesse B. Jupiter MD, Christian Krettek MD FRACS FRCSEd, Paul A Anderson MD
Offering expert, comprehensive guidance on the basic science, diagnosis, and treatment of acute musculoskeletal injuries and post-traumatic reconstructive problems, Skeletal Trauma, 6th Edition, brings you fully up to date with current approaches in this challenging specialty. This revised edition is designed to meet the needs of orthopaedic surgeons, residents, fellows, and traumatologists, as well as emergency physicians who treat patients with musculoskeletal trauma. International thought leaders incorporate the latest peer-reviewed literature, technological advances, and practical advice with the goal of optimizing patient outcomes for the full range of traumatic musculoskeletal injuries.
- Offers complete coverage of relevant anatomy and biomechanics, mechanisms of injury, diagnostic approaches, treatment options, and associated complications.
- Includes eight new chapters dedicated to advances in technology and addressing key problems and procedures, such as Initial Evaluation of the Spine in Trauma Patients, Management of Perioperative Pain Associated with Trauma and Surgery, Chronic Pain Management (fully addressing the opioid epidemic), Understanding and Treating Chronic Osteomyelitis, and more.
- Features a complimentary one-year subscription to OrthoEvidence, a global online platform that provides high-quality, peer-reviewed and timely orthopaedic evidence-based summaries of the latest and most relevant literature. Contains unique, critical information on mass casualty incidents and war injuries, with contributions from active duty military surgeons and physicians in collaboration with civilian authors to address injuries caused by road traffic, armed conflict, civil wars, and insurgencies throughout the world.
- Features important call out boxes summarizing key points, pearls and pitfalls, and outcomes.
- Provides access to nearly 130 instructional videos that demonstrate principles of care and outline detailed surgical procedures.
- Contains a wealth of high-quality illustrations, full-color photographs, and diagnostic images.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (August 16, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 3032 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323611141
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323611145
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Orthopaedics & Trauma, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction, 6th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction, 6th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime