More Information About: Ryan’s Retina: 3 Volume Set, 6th Edition (Videos, Organized)
File Size = 598.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
by Charles P. Wilkinson MD (Author), David R. Hinton MD (Author), SriniVas R. Sadda MD (Author), Peter Wiedemann MD (Author)
The undisputed gold standard text in the field, Ryan’s Retina is your award-winning choice for the most current, authoritative information on new technologies, surgical approaches, scientific advances and diagnostic and therapeutic options for retinal diseases and disorders. Packed with timely updates throughout, new illustrations, and a dedicated team of editors who extend Dr. Ryan’s legacy in retina, this outstanding 6th Edition is a must-have reference for retinal specialists, ophthalmologists, and fellows in training.
- Offers the most comprehensive content available on retina, balancing the latest scientific research and clinical correlations, covering everything you need to know on retinal diagnosis, treatment, development, structure, function, and pathophysiology.
- Provides a truly global perspective from five highly esteemed section editors and more than 350 other world authorities from across Europe, Asia, Australasia, and the Americas.
- Bullets Includes new chapters on widefield imaging, intraoperative OCT imaging, medical management of diabetes mellitus and age-related macular degeneration, and senile retinoschisis.
- Includes more than 1,150 brand-new illustrations, scans, and photographs throughout.
- Covers the explosion of new imaging options across optical coherence tomography (OCT), fundus imaging, and autofluorescence imaging, including a greatly expanded OCT imaging chapter that features crucial information on OCT-Angiography (OCT-A).
- Presents new pharmacotherapy data and the latest approaches in anti-VEGF therapy for age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and venous occlusive disease.
- Features an expanded online video library highlighting the latest surgical techniques and new coverage of complications of vitreoretinal surgery.
- Contains thorough content updates in every area of retina, including advanced imaging technologies, gene therapy, inflammation and immune responses, white dot syndromes, epigenetic mechanisms, transplantation frontiers to improve retinal function, macular hole, myopic eye disease, ocular trauma, drug delivery to the posterior segment, advances in macular surgery, vitrectomy and complex retinal detachment, tumors, and retinal genetics and biology.
- ASIN : 032340197X
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (June 14, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2681 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780323401975
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323401975
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Ophthalmology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Ryan’s Retina: 3 Volume Set, 6th Edition (Videos, Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Ryan’s Retina: 3 Volume Set, 6th Edition (Videos, Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime