More Information About: Radiology Malpractice and Risk Management 2020
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
This course discusses the current medical malpractice environment, focusing on issues facing both diagnostic and interventional radiologists and also highlights risk management opportunities for all within radiology. Course preparation and production was funded by the ARRS Berlin Scholarship.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– discuss how the medical malpractice environment potentially drives utilization of medical imaging
– state the most common reasons radiologists get sued
– describe changing societal expectations for radiologists’ communication of non-routine findings
– categorize the most common medical malpractice allegations against interventional radiologists and other radiology proceduralists
– outline criteria used by counts and professional societies to allow and guide expert testimony
– outline key stages of a medical malpractice lawsuit
- Separating Fact from Fiction
- Perception and Interpretation: A “Miss” Does Not Always Mean Malpractice
- Mitigating Malpractice Risk through Improved Communication
- Informed Consent and Complications: Malpractice Considerations
- The Expert Witness: Friend, Foe, or You?
- You’ve Been Named in a Lawsuit: What to Expect
Date of Release : June 4th 2020
Expiration Date : June 4th 2023
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Radiology Malpractice and Risk Management 2020 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Radiology Malpractice and Risk Management 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime