More Information About: QMP Advanced Techniques in Deep Neck Lift & SubSMAS Facial Rejuvenation 2022
File Size = 2.11 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
by L. Mike Nayak, MD
Volume 1 of Dr. Nayak’s video series presents a broad, flexible approach to aging face surgery, demonstrating techniques well suited to surgeons at all stages of their career. The detailed anatomic illustrations in Volume 1 may be especially useful to surgeons just adding advanced techniques to their repertoire.
This second volume, in contrast, focuses more specifically on advanced techniques in subSMAS facial surgery suitable for surgeons with significant previous experience in subSMAS/subplatysmal surgery:
- Safe identification and management of the contents of the submental and submandibular triangles: subplatysmal fat, digastric muscles, mylohyoid muscles, and submandibular salivary glands
- More aggressive deep neck dissection using both basic and advanced instrumentation
- Extended subSMAS release of the lower face and midface fully to the modiolus
Adjunctive techniques demonstrated include the Viterbo gliding brow lift; a nonendoscopic, minimal incision; subperiosteal brow lift; transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty; lip lift; fat transfer; and CO2 laser resurfacing.
Auersvald’s hemostatic net sutures are also demonstrated: alone for hematoma prophylaxis in a male neck, and as part of the gliding brow lift.
Over 6 Hours of Operative Video!
Beautifully Illustrated to Demonstrate Anatomy and Technique!
- Case 1: 55-year-old Female Patient: Minimal Incision Subperiosteal/Subgaleal Nonendoscopic Brow Lift, Lower Blepharoplasty, Fat Transfer, Deep Plane Extended Face Lift, Deep Neck Lift, Rhinoplasty, Lower Eyelid CO2 Laser Resurfacing, and Perioral Filler
- Case 2: 62-year-old Female Patient With Previous Upper Blepharoplasty and Panfacial Aging: Gliding Brow Lift, Lower Blepharoplasty, Fat Transfer, Deep Plane Extended Face Lift, Deep Neck Lift With Submandibular Gland Reductions, Lip Lift, and Full-Face CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- Case 3: 36-year-old Female Patient Status Post Massive Weight Loss: Deep Neck Lift With Submandibular Gland Reductions, Facial Fat Rebalancing, and Buccal Fat Reduction
- Case 4: 28-year-old Male Patient 1 Year Status Post Rhinoplasty, Chin Implant, Buccal Fat Reduction, Submental Liposuction, and Giampapa Suture: Deep Neck Lift and Lower Blepharoplasty With Fat Transfer
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Plastic Surgery, QMP (Quality Medical Publishing), simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of QMP Advanced Techniques in Deep Neck Lift & SubSMAS Facial Rejuvenation 2022 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to QMP Advanced Techniques in Deep Neck Lift & SubSMAS Facial Rejuvenation 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime