More Information About: Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery (Videos, Organized)
File Size = 642.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Pedro T Ramirez MD, Michael Frumovitz MD MPH, Nadeem R Abu-Rustum MD
With an emphasis on a practical, “how-to” approach, this comprehensive text addresses the most important and commonly performed procedures in gynecologic oncology surgery today. Written by leaders in the field, Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery clearly describes the critical steps for each procedure, provides up-to-date information on the recent literature, and includes high-quality illustrations of anatomy and technique.
- Covers hot topics such as Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS), sentinel lymph node mapping, and minimally invasive surgery (robotic surgery, advanced laparoscopic surgery, and single site surgery).
- Includes expert coverage of reconstructive surgery, colorectal surgery, urology, and vascular surgery, each written by surgeon leaders in that particular field.
- Addresses the diagnosis, management and prevention of surgical complications.
- Features videos online that guide you through a multitude of procedures, including abdominal exploration using laparoscopy for evaluation of cytoreduction in advanced ovarian cancer, laparoscopic hysterectomies with sentinel lymph node mapping, radical hysterectomy, robotic radical trachelectomy, and more.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (September 11, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 416 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323428789
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323428781
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Obstetrics & Gynecology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery (Videos, Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery (Videos, Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime