More Information About: Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine – 2 Volume Set, 7th Edition (Videos, Well-organized)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Meir H. Kryger MD. FRCPC, Thomas Roth PhD, Cathy A Goldstein MD
Offering today’s most authoritative, comprehensive coverage of sleep disorders, Kryger’s Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for sleep medicine specialists, fellows, trainees, and technicians, as well as pulmonologists, neurologists, and other clinicians who see patients with sleep-related issues. It provides a solid understanding of underlying basic science as well as complete coverage of emerging advances in management and treatment for a widely diverse patient population. Evidence-based content, hundreds of full-color illustrations, and a wealth of additional resources online help you make well-informed clinical decisions and offer your patients the best possible care.
- Contains new chapters on sleep in intersex and transgender individuals; sleep telemedicine and remote PAP adherence monitoring; and sleep and the menstrual cycle, as well as increased coverage of treatment and management of pediatric patients.
- Includes expanded sections on pharmacology, sleep in individuals with other medical disorders, and methodology.
- Discusses updated treatments for sleep apnea and advancements in CPAP therapy.
- Offers access to 95 video clips online, including expert interviews and sleep study footage of various sleep disorders.
- Meets the needs of practicing clinicians as well as those preparing for the sleep medicine fellowship examination or recertification exams, with more than 950 self-assessment questions, answers, and rationales online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (January 3, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323661890
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323661898
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Neurology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine – 2 Volume Set, 7th Edition (Videos, Well-organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine – 2 Volume Set, 7th Edition (Videos, Well-organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime