More Information About: Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, 3rd edition (Videos Only)
Format : MP4 (158 Videos) , File Size : 11.29 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Sam W. Wiesel MD, Todd Albert MD
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!Offering a comprehensive, authoritative review of today’s orthopaedic surgery procedures, Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, Third Edition, provides lavishly illustrated, expert guidance for virtually any orthopaedic procedure you’re likely to perform. This highly acclaimed reference focuses on mastery of operative techniques while also providing a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. More than 1,000 global experts take you step by step through each procedure, and 13,000 full-color intraoperative photographs and drawings clearly demonstrate how to perform the techniques, making this an essential daily resource for residents, fellows, and practitioners.
- Includes new procedures and comprehensive updates throughout all four volumes.
- Provides new procedural videos and a newly streamlined eBook for on-the-go reference.
- Covers all subspecialty areas including sports medicine, pediatrics, the spine, and orthopaedic oncology.
- Uses consistent, easy-to-follow chapter templates and extensive bulleted lists and tables for quick reference and review.
- Discusses each clinical problem using the same format: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, non-operative management, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Features visually stunning, consistently rendered medical illustrations and labelled photographs that present how to perform each technique step by step.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (June 2, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 7104 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975145070
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975145071
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Orthopaedics & Trauma, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, 3rd edition (Videos Only) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, 3rd edition (Videos Only), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime