More Information About: MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion Part B
File Size = 1.98 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
The MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion sheds light on the latest diagnostic approaches, management strategies, and treatment guidelines. In this comprehensive audio CME program, you’ll join host Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, as he leads lively discussions with esteemed colleagues in 11 internal medicine subspecialties. Listen as experienced clinicians from some of the world’s finest medical institutions share patient stories, insightful views of recent clinical advances, and more.
Anytime, Anywhere Audio CME
With the MKSAP 19 Audio Companion, you get:
- All-new advice and commentary — a reliable, and entertaining way to learn current oncology trends, the latest approaches to diabetes treatment, COVID updates, new tactics for managing patients with COPD, and so much more
- An easy way to prep for your ABIM certification or MOC exam
- Flexible learning to fit your schedule — in your car, between appointments, while you work out
- Companion booklets — high-impact PDF learning aids to quickly review and retain key points (print booklets available for an additional charge)
General internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up to date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the certifying examination in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the recertification examination.
- Discuss the most clinically relevant patient care information in all subspecialties of Internal Medicine based on the medical literature of the last 3 to 5 years
- Describe clinical situations in which this new knowledge will improve quality of care
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists
Andrew Wang, MD
Endocrinology and Metabolism
Farah Morgan, MD
General Internal Medicine 2
Kurt Pfeifer, MD, FACP
Brandon McMahon, MD
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Darlene R. Nelson, MD, FACP
Michael Pillinger, MD
Part B Release: January 31, 2022
Expiration Date: January 31, 2025
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Cardiology, Endocrinology, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Oakstone, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion Part B course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion Part B, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime