More Information About: Lower Extremity Reconstruction
File Size = 4.53 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
by Joon Pio (J.P.) Hong, MD, PhD, MMM and Hyun-suk (Peter) Suh, MD, PhD
Dr. Hong and his team reconstruct a variety of lower extremity defects with microsurgery techniques in this video library. Each case includes discussion of preoperative presentation, demonstration of Doppler to check perforators, dissection and elevation of donor ALT flap (special emphasis on elevation of the ALT flap in various planes), closure of donor site, inset of flap into recipient site, and discussion of immediate postoperative care. In addition to three cases, viewers will benefit from an introductory segment on how to evaluate the patient preoperatively, and how to elevate and harvest the donor flap.
- Introduction: How to Perform Preoperative Evaluation, Flap Elevation, and Harvest of Donor Flap, Including Technical Tips & Tricks
- Case 1: Reconstruction of Exposed Tibia After Recurrent Sarcoma Excision Using ALT Flap
- Case 2: ALT Flap for Scar Revision and Coverage of Exposed Tibia
- Case 3: Reconstruction of Melanoma Resection on Dorsum of Foot (With Coverage of Two Missing Toes) Using ALT Flap
- Case 4: Elevation of ALT on Subfascial, Suprafascial, Combined Subfascial/Suprafascial, and Superficial Fascial Plane
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
QMP (Quality Medical Publishing), simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Lower Extremity Reconstruction course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Lower Extremity Reconstruction, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime