More Information About: Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 4th edition (Videos Only)
File Size = 1.37 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
New clinical cases, enlarged photographs, new abstracts and algorithms, and more make the 4th Edition of Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction your state-of-the-art resource for achieving optimal results for the full range of facial flap procedures. It offers detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise from prominent surgeons in facial plastic surgery, ophthalmology, and dermatology, reflecting the multi-specialty nature of this dynamic field. Full-color clinical photographs and line drawings, along with high-quality surgical video clips, capture the latest, most effective facial reconstruction practices and methods.
- Clearly demonstrates practical and effective methods of reconstruction of skin defects in a variety of sizes, configurations, and locations on the head and neck.
- Covers the basic concepts of flap physiology, design, and mechanics of flap transfer, including multiple clinical examples for each flap; the second section describes the use of local flaps in reconstruction of individual facial structures including the auricles, lips, eyelids, cheeks, forehead, and nose.
- Contains many new clinical cases, new abstracts preceding each chapter, new algorithms for selecting the preferred local flap, an updated and expanded bibliography, newer approaches to facial reconstruction, and enlarged photographs to better view flap design, planes of dissection, and methods of flap transfer.
- Offers new, more complex clinical cases of nasal reconstruction, as well as updated coverage of new wound closure techniques and materials.
- Includes an outstanding video library demonstrating the design, dissection, and transfer of the majority of local flaps and grafts currently in use today, accompanied by expert commentary.
- Features more than 2,300 superb illustrations and photographs of rotation flaps, transposition flaps, advancement flaps, bilobe flaps, melolabial flaps, paramedian forehead flaps, rhombic flaps, and mucosal flaps.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher:Elsevier; 4th edition (March 29, 2021)
- Hardcover:808 pages
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Plastic Surgery, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 4th edition (Videos Only) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 4th edition (Videos Only), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime