More Information About: Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 468.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Paul Sorajja MD FACC FAHA FSCAI, Michael J Lim MD, Morton L. Kern MD MSCAI FAHA FACC
For portable, quick access to information needed at the point of care in today’s cath lab, look no farther than Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition. This detailed, authoritative guide is ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, as well as for all members of the cardiac cath team. Highly readable and accessible, it helps you provide optimal patient care with reliable information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances in this fast-paced field.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Provides clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications for every procedure you’ll encounter – including coverage of new techniques and technologies that affect virtually all aspects of familiar procedures.
- Covers all the newest catheterization techniques for vascular closure and expansion of large-bore access procedures, including TAVR, ECMO, mitraclip, and TMVR.
- Features a new chapter on intracardiac echocardiography and intraprocedural imaging.
- Discusses key topics such as intra-procedural imaging, management of complications with algorithms that expedite the approach to these patients, adjunctive hemodynamic support, and maintaining quality in the laboratory.
- Incorporates an increased emphasis on indications and contraindications for procedures in the context of a multidisciplinary heart team approach.
- Includes numerous clear illustrations to enhance your understanding of the material, as well as videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (November 12, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 736 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323597734
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323597739
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Cardiology, Elsevier, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime