More Information About: JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 979.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Spencer King, Michael Mcdaniel
Here in one cohesive and educational volume are over 275 key cases from the Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Intervention’s popular “Images in Intervention” column. Carefully selected and organized topically with added commentaries, this collection presents cases that are instructional, unusual, and multifaceted, ranging from the most common to very rare. The images and explanations, both in print and online, give a highly visual and informative understanding of some of the most complex interventional cases and their complications.
- Cases chosen by Dr. Spencer King, former editor of JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions and a leader in the field of interventional cardiology, along with colleague Dr. Michael McDaniel, covering a 10-year period in JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions.
- Unique coverage spans the full range of cardiovascular interventions, including coronary anomalies, pathologic conditions and complications; structural heart disease conditions and solutions; and technical approaches to unusual clinical situations.
- Each case includes one or more interventional images and a narrative explanation on best practice guidelines for insertion, placement, tips and pitfalls, and problem solving.
- Cases are organized topically and indexed by diagnosis, symptoms, and complications for multiple ways of easily accessing content.
- Videos offer real-time visualization of fourth dimension conditions for an improved understanding of complex and innovative approaches.
- Images include high-quality angiographic, echocardiographic, optical tomographic, CT, MRI, histologic, and other images.
- One-of-a-kind, highly instructive coverage of complex cases, originated by an international team of leading experts, ideally suited for interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, fellows, and all members of the cardiac cath lab team.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Cardiology, Elsevier, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime