More Information About: Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral IV Insertion 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
File Size = 1.35 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral IV Insertion
Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral IV Insertion Online Course provides participants a strong foundation to perform ultrasound-guided peripheral IV insertion techniques. This comprehensive course, taught by expert faculty that specialize in ultrasound guidance for IV insertion, is self-directed and contains online video lectures, and post-activity quizzes. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another three (3) months with the addition of a private hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- State the fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
- Demonstrate image orientation, transducer preparation, and scan protocols for performing use of ultrasound guidance for peripheral vascular access
- List the advantages and disadvantages of the “In-Plane” and “Out-of-Plane” and the “Direct” vs. “Indirect” ultrasound-guided vascular access techniques.
- Differentiate venous vs. arterial anatomy by ultrasound.
- Identify ultrasound imaging characteristics of vessels and contiguous anatomy to determine the optimal approach for vascular access.
- Identify ultrasound imaging characteristics of vascular pathology that would indicate a vessel is not suitable for vascular access.
- Increase competence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria into clinical practice.
- Imaging Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access
- Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Vascular Access
- Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Access Scanning Demo
Date of Original Release: 8/5/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 8/5/2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral IV Insertion 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral IV Insertion 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime