More Information About: Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Upper and Lower Extremities 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
File Size = 5.75 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Upper and Lower Extremities
Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Upper and Lower Extremities Online Course is designed to increase knowledge and competence in order to better perform and/or interpret upper and lower extremity musculoskeletal ultrasound. This course is made up of twelve (12) modules, online video lectures, case presentations, and online interactive post-module exams. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- List the indications, benefits, and limitations of MSK ultrasound for sports medicine injuries, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and rheumatology applications.
- Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
- Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, knee, ankle/foot & hip ultrasound examinations.
- Identify normal anatomy during musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
- Identify the sonographic appearance of commonly seen pathology of the shoulder, knee, elbow, wrist/ hand, ankle and foot, and hip.
- Demonstrate the use of MSK sonography for diagnosis and ultrasound-guided interventions and describe “in-plane” and “out of plane” injection/aspiration techniques.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals and Tissue Characterization
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Shoulder
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Shoulder Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Normal Elbow
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Elbow Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hand and Wrist
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Hand/Wrist Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Knee
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Knee Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Foot & Ankle Normal and Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hip
- Ultrasound-Guided Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine
Date of Original Release: 10/7/2019
This edition valid for credit through: 10/7/2022
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Emergency Medicine, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Radiology, Rheumatology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Upper and Lower Extremities 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Upper and Lower Extremities 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime