More Information About: Imaging of the Post Operative Knee 2021
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
- Describe basic principles for common surgical procedures used for chondral and osteochondral lesions in the knee;
- Review the most clinically relevant information on post-operative imaging of the anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments; and
- Review the most common surgical treatments for meniscal tears (Resection, Repair, and Replacement).
- Humberto Rosas has nothing to disclose
- Soterios Gyftopoulos has nothing to disclose
- David Rubin has nothing to disclose
Date of issuance: August 2, 2021
Date of expiration: August 1, 2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Orthopaedics & Trauma, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Imaging of the Post Operative Knee 2021 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Imaging of the Post Operative Knee 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime