More Information About: HRCT of the Lungs 2020
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Review the most common imaging features of heterogeneous lung;
- Generate a differential diagnosis based on the pattern of micronodules;
- Describe the spectrum of HRCT appearances of hypersensitivity pneumonitis; and
- Recognize common HRCT patterns of various smoking related interstitial lung diseases.
– HRCT of the Lungs- Cystic Lung Disease – B. Little
– HRCT of the Lungs- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis – B. Elicker
– HRCT of the Lungs- Micronodules – N. Parkar
– HRCT of the Lungs- smoking related ILD
Date of issuance: October 1, 2020
Date of expiration: September 30, 2023
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of HRCT of the Lungs 2020 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to HRCT of the Lungs 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime