More Information About: HRCT 2: Advanced 2021
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
- Describe the key radiologic patterns that should prompt consideration of pneumoconiosis related lung disease;
- Describe the spectrum of CT findings and patterns seen in patients with hypersensitivity pneumonitis; and
- Describe and illustrate the characteristic clinical features, pathologic findings, and HRCT imaging manifestations of diffuse lung diseases related to cigarette smoking.
- Brett Elicker has nothing to disclose
- Stephen Hobbs has nothing to disclose
- Mark Parker has nothing to disclose
- James Gruden has nothing to disclose
Date of issuance: August 2, 2021
Date of expiration: August 1, 2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of HRCT 2: Advanced 2021 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to HRCT 2: Advanced 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime