More Information About: HEMATOLOGY BEST PRACTICES ON DEMAND 2020
File Size = 28.42 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
- 1-year access to high quality video presentations featuring the nation’s leading clinician-educators (streaming media and downloadable audio)
- All content can be conveniently accessed from any computer, mobile device, or smartphone
- Practice exam with questions
- Access to the course electronic syllabus
- CME credits and MOC points
This course is ideal for physicians preparing to take the Hematology and Medical Oncology certification exams as well as individuals desiring a comprehensive review of hematology and medical oncology standards of care.
At the conclusion of the Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course, the successful learner will be able to:
- understand red cell disorders;
- understand both established information and recent clinical advances in coagulopathies, anticoagulant and thrombolytic therapies;
- understand blood and marrow morphology and hematopathology;
- understand both established information and recent clinical advances in immunohematology, bone marrow transplantation, and hematopoietic growth factors.
- be familiar with the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of hematologic malignancies;
- understand the most recent advances in the pharmacology and toxicology of anti-neoplastic drugs; and
- identify strategies for taking the board examinations.
- Session 1: Anemias, Bone Marrow Failure, and Sickle Cell Disease
- Session 2: WBC Disorders and Coagulopathy
- Session 3: Thrombocytopenias, Anemias and Myeloproliferative Disease
- Session 1: Lymphomas, CLL, ALL, CML, Plasma Cell Disorders, and MDS
- Session 2: AML, Pharmacology, and BMT
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Hematology, Oncology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of HEMATOLOGY BEST PRACTICES ON DEMAND 2020 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to HEMATOLOGY BEST PRACTICES ON DEMAND 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime