More Information About: Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 13.80 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Charanjit S Rihal, Claire Raphael
Advances in structural heart disease (SHD) is occurring at a rapid rate, and the Mayo Clinic is at the forefront of developing procedural techniques in this fast-changing field. Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions provides practical, focused coverage of SHD, bringing you up to date with today’s evidence-based techniques and approaches for common and uncommon SHD procedures. Ideal for both SHD trainees and established practitioners, attendings, and fellows in interventional cardiology, this easy-to-use handbook is a unique educational and clinical resource in a quickly expanding field.
- Uses a consistent format for procedures, clearly guiding you through the scope of the problem, procedure/technique, and outcomes.
- Employs a “building blocks” approach pioneered at Mayo as an effective training method for procedural learning.
- Includes training tips and pitfalls from leading structural heart authorities.
- Contains 550 full-color illustrations, including anatomy and step-by-step procedures.
- Features separate sections on aortic valve interventions, mitral valve interventions, ventricular septal interventions, tricuspid valves, pulmonary valves, ACHD interventions, and miscellaneous/variable anatomic positions.
- Covers key procedures such as TAVR; valvuloplasty, valve-in-valve, and valve-in-ring; left atrial appendage closure; VSD closure, paravalvular leak closure, and more.
- Provides access to 20 videos of interventional procedures, including PFO and ASD closure, assessment of patients for MitraClip, and aortic coarctation stenting.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 15, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323672787
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323672788
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Cardiology, Elsevier, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime