More Information About: GCUS Venous Case Studies 2022 (Videos)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Venous Case Studies Online Course has been designed to provide a large variety of cases in order to improve competence in the diagnosis/interpretation of venous ultrasound pathologies. Recorded during a live Vascular Case Review program, our expert faculty presents 29 cases in a “double-read” format. The patient history/physical examination is provided along with the corresponding ultrasound case documentation.
- Demonstrate the participants’ knowledge and competence to interpret venous ultrasound examinations.
- State routine scan protocols and analyze normal duplex/color ultrasound characteristics seen in normal venous vascular examinations.
- Recognize normal/abnormal spectral/color Doppler findings seen with venous Doppler disease.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for evaluation of venous disease.
- Interpret routine and complex arterial Doppler case studies in an interactive “double-read” format.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for interpretation of vascular examinations.
- Cite the key elements to include in a structured final report.
- Vein Conduit Stenosis
- Proximal Venous Obstruction
- Tricuspid Insufficiency
- Elevated Central Venous Pressure
- Valvular Incompetence
- Venous Recanilization
- May-Thurner Syndrome
- Common Femoral Vein Incompetence
- Venous Ablation
- Baker’s Cyst
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Extrinsic Compression
- Abdominal Venous Duplex
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound-CAT Scan-Retroperitoneal Fibrosous
- Renal Vein Thrombosis
- Compromised Flow-Anastomotic Stenosis
- Steal Syndrome
- Venous Compression
- Plus More…
Reviewed for content accuracy: 4/10/2022
This edition valid for credit through: 4/10/2025
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Cardiology, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Venous Case Studies 2022 (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Venous Case Studies 2022 (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime