More Information About: GCUS Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications 2020 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications online course is designed to provide an overview of the general principles and practical applications for performing ultrasound-guided prolotherapy, PRP, bone marrow and lipoaspirate musculoskeletal treatments. Procedural set-up/ kits, examination protocols, patient follow-up, case studies, and actual live patient procedures are also included.
- Increase knowledge and competence pertaining to the general principals and practical applications of regenerative medicine procedures for MSK applications
- Outline new ultrasound guided procedures for ligaments and tendon injuries
- State the preparation, harvest, and procedural protocols for prolotherapy, PRP, bone marrow, and Lipoaspirate treatments
- List the primary conditions that benefit most from MSK regenerative medicine techniques
- Outline ultrasound-guided injection techniques for spine interventions
- List the diagnostic considerations for performing ultrasound-guided intervention for the spine
- State the role of ultrasound guided regenerative medicine interventions for musculoskeletal disorders.
- Advanced MSK Ultrasound-Guided Procedures in Rehabilitative Medicine
- Prolotherapy: General Principles/Practical Applications
- PRP: General Principles/Practical Applications
- Bone Marrow & Lipoaspiate: General Principles/Practical Applications
- Introduction to Spine Ultrasound: S/I Joints and Facets
- Ultrasound Guided Interventions: Carpal Tunnel Release, Hydrodissections & More
- Advanced & Regenerative Medicine Case Studies
- Regenerative Medicine Interventions: Knee OA, Rotator Cuff Tears, Epicondylitis, Jumper’s Knee and Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Regenerative Medicine Procedural Demonstrations-PRP Applications: Ankle, Shoulder and Knee
- Regenerative Medicine Procedural Demonstrations-Bone Marrow and Lipoaspirate: SI Joint, Knee, Thumb, Percutaneous Tenotomy
Date of Original Release: 7/10/2020
This edition valid for credit through: 7/10/2023
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications 2020 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications 2020 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime