More Information About: GCUS Starting a Point-of-Care Ultrasound Program 2021 (VIDEOS)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Starting a Point of Care Ultrasound Program Online Course is designed to help physicians who have been given an administrative leadership role to implement an emergency/critical care departments’ ultrasound program. This unique, interactive course covers the key factors involved with coordinating the program, leadership roles, and administrative oversight to effectively deliver this rapidly expanding technology in an organized and coordinated manner. In-depth discussion is also devoted to overcoming barriers of starting an ultrasound program and navigate administrative and other departmental support.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to establish an emergency medicine and/or critical care ultrasound program.
- Develop an ultrasound director job description
- Outline expected finances of an ultrasound program to effectively develop a budget and calculate anticipated return on investment.
- State the factors involved with the evaluation and purchase of ultrasound equipment.
- List viable options for image archiving and documentation and corresponding advantages and disadvantages
- Develop a faculty training and credentialing process
- Outline options for obtaining support for developing an ultrasound program with administrators and other departments.
- The Ultrasound Director’s Job Description
- Finances of an Ultrasound Program
- Purchasing an Ultrasound System
- Factors to Consider
- Evaluation Mechanism
- Image Archiving
- Quality Assurance
- Setting up a Program
- Who Scans and Who Reviews
- Training and Credentialing Faculty
- Navigating Administrative and Other Department Support
- Q/A and Panel Discussions
Reviewed for content accuracy: 7/31/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 7/31/2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Intensive Care, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Starting a Point-of-Care Ultrasound Program 2021 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Starting a Point-of-Care Ultrasound Program 2021 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime