More Information About: GCUS Peripheral Nerve Ultrasound: Interventional & Neurology Applications 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
File Size = 5.42 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
The Peripheral Nerve Ultrasound: Interventional & Neurology Applications online course is designed to provide a comprehensive approach to the use of ultrasound for the assessment and treatment of peripheral nerves including diagnostic and therapeutic applications for neurology-based and interventional-based specialty applications. The interventional-based topics includes a comprehensive discussion of the sonographic appearance and recognition of upper and lower limb peripheral nerves, ultrasound guided injection techniques for peripheral nerve injections, and regenerative medicine procedures. The neurology-based topics are designed for practitioners interested in the comprehensive approach to diagnostic ultrasound for peripheral nerves and other neuromuscular conditions. The use of diagnostic ultrasound in conjunction with electrophysiologic techniques and the sonographic appearance of muscle for both diagnostic assessment and identification for chemodenervation are also reviewed.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and / or interpret peripheral nerve ultrasound exams.
- State the fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
- Recognize anatomy and ultrasound characteristics of the nerves and surrounding tissue to assist with management of focal neuropathies.
- Assess and diagnose focal neuropathies using high frequency ultrasound techniques.
- Identify common and challenging nerves using high frequency ultrasound
- Outline the standard approach for common and uncommon peripheral nerve blocks and interventions.
- Recognize muscle echo texture and anatomical localization for diagnostic purposes and therapeutic injections, including chemodenervation.
- Increase confidence to perform diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound guidance for peripheral nerve procedures.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals
- Introduction to the Ultrasound Evaluation of Peripheral Nerves
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Brachial Plexus/Shoulder Nerves: Normal & Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Radial, Ulnar, and Median nerves: Normal & Pathology
- Demonstration: Upper Extremity Nerves
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Knee Nerves (Normal and Pathology)
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Foot & Ankle Nerves (Normal and Pathology)
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hip Nerves: Normal & pathology
- Peripheral Nerves: Trauma and Tumors
- Demonstration: Lower Extremity Nerves
- Introduction to Ultrasound Guided Peripheral Nerve Procedures
- Advanced Nerve Injections, Releases, & Possibilities
- Neuromuscular Ultrasound
- Chemodenervation Procedures: Guidance & Localization
- Challenging Peripheral Nerve Cases
Date of Original Release: 9/15/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 9/15/2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Anesthesiology, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Neurology, Pain Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, simple, Sport Medicine
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Peripheral Nerve Ultrasound: Interventional & Neurology Applications 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Peripheral Nerve Ultrasound: Interventional & Neurology Applications 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime