More Information About: GCUS Introduction to Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound 2019 (VIDEOS)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Introduction to Transcranial Doppler Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction and review of Transcranial Doppler ultrasound. This enduring material is designed to provide a comprehensive review of how to perform and/or interpret TCD and TCI examinations. This program will explore neuro-anatomy, Doppler waveform characteristics (normal/abnormal), scan techniques, diagnostic criteria, protocols specific to TCD/TCI exams, and clinical applications for TCD/TCI which are taught in accordance with AIUM and IAC guidelines. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Increase participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret TCD/TCI examinations.
- Demonstrate standard scan techniques for performing a TCD and TCI exam.
- Recognize normal and abnormal intracranial Doppler spectral waveform characteristics.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for TCD/TCI interpretation.
- State the clinical applications and limitations of TCD/TCI examinations.
- Increase knowledge and confidence to integrate the skills learned in a clinical setting.
- Doppler Principles/Doppler Equation
- Doppler Interrogation Angle
- Doppler Instrumentation: Pulsed Wave, Continuous Wave, Color Doppler, Power Doppler
- Doppler Artifacts
- Optimization of Doppler/Color Controls
- Analyzing the Color Doppler Information
- Power Doppler Indications and Applications
- TCD Neuroanatomy
- Normal Flow Characteristics & Velocity Ranges
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Aneurysm Rupture
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Cerebral Circulatory Arrest
- TCD/Cerebrovascular Disease: Stenosis, Emboli Monitoring, Collateral Competency
- Sickle Cell Disease
- TCD Examination Techniques
- Traumatic Head Injuries
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
Reviewed for content accuracy: 8/29/2019
This edition valid for credit through: 8/29/2022
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Introduction to Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound 2019 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Introduction to Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound 2019 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime