More Information About: GCUS Introduction to Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Introduction to Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound Online Course is the first step in obtaining a strong foundation to begin performing and/or interpreting peripheral vascular duplex/color flow & indirect PV ultrasound examinations. The peripheral vascular ultrasound protocols are taught in accordance with AIUM and IAC guidelines.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret upper and lower Peripheral Vascular ultrasound examinations.
- Apply knowledge of the anatomy/physiology of the upper & lower extremity venous and arterial systems into the venous & arterial duplex and physiologic testing examinations.
- Cite Doppler/color physics and be able to (sonographers) apply these principles to optimize system controls and/or (physicians) utilize this information for recognizing technical errors which may result in misdiagnosis.
- Perform routine scan protocols, and document Doppler waveforms for lower extremity arterial and venous evaluations of the upper and lower extremity.
- Differentiate normal/abnormal imaging, spectral Doppler and color characteristics for identifying arterial and venous disease.
- State the indications and applications of indirect testing methods for lower arterial disease.
- Demonstrate vein mapping techniques to identify suitability as a potential arterial bypass graft.
- Perform routine scan protocols and document Doppler waveforms for venous evaluation of the lower extremities, including pre and post vein ablation evaluation.
- State the role of ultrasound in the diagnosis and treatment of venous insufficiency.
- Perform evaluation for venous insufficiency and patency of perforators for vein therapy treatment.
- Cite the sonographic appearance of an abdominal aortic and popliteal aneurysm.
- List the diagnostic criteria for aneurysm evaluation.
- List the etiology of pseudo-aneurysm.
- Recognize the duplex/color characteristics associated with pseudoaneurysm
- Doppler and Color Fundamentals
- Venous Anatomy, Scan Techniques and Normal Characteristics
- Duplex/Color Evaluation of Upper and Lower Extremity DVT
- Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency
- Duplex/Color Evaluation for Venous Ablation Procedures
- Arterial Anatomy and Physiology
- Direct Testing and Duplex/Color Flow Imaging for Upper and Lower Extremity Arterial Examinations
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Arterial Bypass Grafts
- Evaluation of Aortic Aneurysm, Popliteal Aneurysm
- Pseudo-Aneurysm & Thrombin Injection Techniques
Reviewed for content accuracy: 5/22/2022
This edition valid for credit through: 5/22/2023
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Introduction to Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Introduction to Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime