More Information About: GCUS Introduction to Emergency Medicine Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Introduction to Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Online Course is intended for any medical professional involved with performing emergency medicine, critical care, or point-of-care ultrasound examinations. This course is designed to provide a strong foundation to perform the core ultrasound applications as outlined in the ACEP ultrasound practice and WINFOCUS guidelines. Taught by leading emergency medicine ultrasound expert faculty, this self-directed course contains fourteen (14) modules and includes recommended reading assignments, online video lectures, case presentations, and post-activity quizzes.
- Increase participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret Emergency ultrasound examinations
- State the basic fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
- Perform ultrasound evaluation of the trauma patient (E-FAST exam) and pneumothorax.
- Demonstrate scan protocols for focused evaluation of the abdomen, aorta, female pelvis and adult heart.
- State an algorithm for uses of bedside ultrasound during cardiac arrest, shock & hypotension.
- Demonstrate image orientation, transducer preparation, and scan protocols for performing use of ultrasound guidance for vascular access, pericardiocentesis, paracentesis, hemothorax, lumbar puncture, ET placement.
- Outline protocol for focused evaluation of DVT.
- Differentiate normal/abnormal image characteristics of the abdomen, female pelvis, first trimester OB, and ectopic pregnancy.
- Increase competence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria into clinical practice.
- Imaging Fundamentals
- Emergency Ultrasound for Obstetrical and Gynecological Conditions
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Spontaneous Abortion
- PID and Masses
- Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access
- Abdominal Scanning Fundamentals
- Ultrasound in Trauma: FAST and E-FAST
- Abdominal Cases in Emergency Medicine-Renal
- Abdominal Cases in Emergency Medicine-Biliary and AAA
- Focused Cardiac Ultrasound
- Rapid Ultrasound for Shock and Hypotension
- Ultrasound-Guided Emergency and Critical Care Procedures
- Evaluation of DVT
Date of Original Release: 12/2/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 12/2/2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Emergency Medicine, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Introduction to Emergency Medicine Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Introduction to Emergency Medicine Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime