More Information About: GCUS Introduction to Carotid Duplex/Color Flow Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Introduction to Carotid Duplex and Color Flow Ultrasound Online Course is the first step in obtaining a strong foundation to begin performing and/or interpreting carotid ultrasound examinations. The Carotid Duplex and Color vascular ultrasound protocols are taught in accordance with AIUM and IAC guidelines. In addition, a comprehensive review of diagnostic criteria and the incorporation of case studies for carotid arterial disease are also provided. This self-directed course is designed with ten modules and includes recommended reading assignments, online video lectures, case presentations, and post-activity quizzes.
- Demonstrate the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret Carotid Duplex/Color Flow Imaging ultrasound examinations
- Apply knowledge of the anatomy/physiology of the cerebrovascular system into the Carotid Duplex examination.
- Cite Doppler/color physics principles and be able to (sonographers) apply these principles to optimize system controls and/or (physicians) utilize this information for identifying technical errors which may result in misdiagnosis.
- Perform routine scan protocols, and Doppler calculations in a complete carotid duplex/color examination.
- Differentiate normal/abnormal spectral Doppler/color characteristics.
- Outline methods for obtaining quantitative information and state the diagnostic relevance of each measurement.
- Characterize plaque morphology and other pathology associated with cerebral vascular disease.
- Perform Intima-Media Thickness measurements and evaluation and state the clinical significance as a screening method for cardiovascular disease.
- Recognize ultrasound findings associated with non-atherosclerotic carotid abnormalities
- Integrate the information to include and prepare a structured report for a carotid ultrasound examination.
- Doppler and Color Fundamentals
- Carotid Anatomy and Physiology
- Normal Carotid Spectral Analysis
- Carotid Scan Protocol
- Carotid Duplex/ Color Ultrasound Scan Protocol: Demo
- Carotid Stenosis Assessment
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Intima-Media Thickness
- Challenging Carotid Case Studies
- Non-Atherosclerotic Carotid Abnormalities
- How to Structure a Report
Date of Original Release: 5/25/2022
This edition valid for credit through: 5/25/2025
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Introduction to Carotid Duplex/Color Flow Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Introduction to Carotid Duplex/Color Flow Ultrasound 2022 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime