More Information About: GCUS Arterial Case Studies 2022 (Videos)
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Arterial Case Studies Online Course has been designed to provide a large variety of cases in order to improve competence in the diagnosis/interpretation of arterial ultrasound pathologies. Recorded during a live Vascular Case Review program, our expert faculty presents 33 cases in a “double-read” format. The patient history/physical examination is provided along with the corresponding ultrasound case documentation.
- Demonstrate the participants’ knowledge and competence to interpret arterial ultrasound examinations.
- State routine scan protocols and analyze normal duplex/color ultrasound characteristics seen in normal arterial vascular examinations.
- Recognize normal/abnormal spectral/color Doppler findings seen with arterial Doppler disease.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for evaluation of arterial disease.
- Interpret routine and complex arterial Doppler case studies in an interactive “double-read” format.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for interpretation of vascular examinations.
- Cite the key elements to include in a structured final report.
- Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- False Aneurysm
- Arterial Embolus
- Positional Subclavian Artery Compression
- Arterial Thrombus
- Pseudo Aneurysm Repair
- Aorta-iliac Disease
- Ilio Femoral Disease
- Arterial Stent Occlusion
- Popliteal Artery
- Renal Arteries
- Arterial Stents
- Median Arcuate Ligament Compression
- Renal Medial Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Plus More…
Reviewed for content accuracy: 4/10/2022
This edition valid for credit through: 4/10/2025
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Arterial Case Studies 2022 (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Arterial Case Studies 2022 (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime