More Information About: GCUS Abdominal and Primary Care Ultrasound 2022 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos)
File Size = 7.35 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Abdominal and Primary Care Ultrasound Online Course provides participants a strong foundation to perform the core ultrasound applications as outlined in the AIUM ultrasound practice guidelines. The online course is taught by leading ultrasound expert physicians and sonographers to provide the perfect balance of physicians’ clinical experience and sonographer’s expertise. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Demonstrate the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret abdominal ultrasound examinations.
- Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
- Perform scan protocols and routine measurements that are utilized during an abdominal ultrasound evaluation.
- Identify normal/abnormal imaging characteristics of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys and abdominal vasculature.
- Differentiate normal/abnormal characteristics for the evaluation of the thyroid, testes/scrotum, and appendix.
- Perform an ultrasound evaluation of the trauma patient.
- Demonstrate the use of ultrasound for evaluation of soft-tissue pathology.
- Demonstrate competence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Abdominal Sonography Anatomy and Scan Fundamentals
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta
- Normal Liver, Gallbladder, Biliary Tree, and Spleen Sonography
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tree Pathology
- Renal Sonography and Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pancreas
- The EFAST Exam
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Appendix and GI Tract
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Thyroid
- Scrotal Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Soft Tissues
- Abdominal Case Studies
Date of Original Release: 4/1/2022
This edition valid for credit through: 4/1/2025
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Gastroenterology, General Internal Medicine, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Primary Care Medicine, Radiology, simple, Urology
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of GCUS Abdominal and Primary Care Ultrasound 2022 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Abdominal and Primary Care Ultrasound 2022 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime