More Information About: Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine, 4th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 445.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By M. Patrice Eiff MD, Robert L. Hatch MD MPH
Evaluate and treat common fractures and know when to refer uncommon ones to a specialist. This quick, practical resource presents detailed illustrations, video, and current best evidence for imaging and treating fractures so you can make accurate identifications and manage patients with confidence.
- Accurately identify fractures through an extensive selection of imaging examples.
- Quickly find the information you need through a systematic, logical approach to each fracture.
- Apply splints and reduce dislocations successfully thanks to detailed descriptions, illustrations, and narrated video.
- Tap into the latest best practices through evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
- Benefit from expanded content specifically for the emergency medicine setting, including CT, MRI, and ultrasound imaging, procedural sedation, and discharge reassessment.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Orthopaedics & Trauma, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine, 4th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine, 4th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime