More Information About: First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Second Edition (PDF)
File Size = 727.10 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Tao Le (Author), Kendall Krause (Author)
The essential companion for your first two years of medical school
From Tao Le, author of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, 2e provides you with a solid understanding of the basic sciences relative to human organ systems with which all medical students must be familiar. The second edition has been completely revised to feature a more student-friendly and approachable text, an updated high-yield rapid review section, new images, and more.
- Delivers comprehensive single-source coverage of the entire second year of medical school
- Includes important background material most other reviews leave out
- Covers the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE
- Offers full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE
- Provides a practical framework for understanding the anatomy, physiology, pathohysiology, and pharmacology of each human organ system
- Mirrors the table of content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate study
- Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
- Paperback: 858 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2 edition (September 16, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071743952
- ISBN-13: 978-0071743952
- ISBN-13: 9780071743952
- eText ISBN: 9780071745956
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Basic sciences, McGraw Hill, simple, USMLE
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Second Edition (PDF) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Second Edition (PDF), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime