More Information About: First Aid for the Basic Sciences, General Principles, Second Edition (First Aid Series)
File Size = 30.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
Tao Le (Author), Kendall Krause (Author)
The essential companion for your first two years of medical school
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, 2e provides you with a solid understanding of the basic science principles with which all medical students must be familiar. The second edition has been completely revised to feature a more student-friendly and approachable text, an updated high-yield rapid review section, new images, and more.
- Delivers comprehensive single-source coverage of the entire first year of medical school
- Includes important background material most other reviews leave out
- Covers the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE
- Offers full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE
- Provides a framework for understanding anatomy and histology, embryology, behavioral science, biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, pathology, and pharmacology
- Mirrors the table of content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate study
- Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
- Paperback: 561 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2 edition (September 16, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007174388X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071743884
- ISBN-13: 9780071743884
- eText ISBN: 9780071745949
- eText ISBN: 9780071745956
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Basic sciences, McGraw Hill, simple, USMLE
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of First Aid for the Basic Sciences, General Principles, Second Edition (First Aid Series) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to First Aid for the Basic Sciences, General Principles, Second Edition (First Aid Series), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime