More Information About: Firestein & Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 11th Edition (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 87.00 MB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
By Gary S. Firestein MD, Ralph C. Budd MD, Sherine E Gabriel MD MSc, Iain B McInnes PhD FRCP FRSE FMedSci, James R. O’Dell MD, Gary Koretzky MD
Through 10 outstanding editions, Kelley & Firestein’s Textbook of Rheumatology has provided authoritative, in-depth guidance in rheumatology with an ideal balance of basic science and clinical application. The 11th Edition of this classic text continues this tradition of excellence, while keeping you abreast of recent advances in genetics and the microbiome, new therapies such as biologics and biosimilars, and other rapid changes in the field. It provides comprehensive, global coverage of all aspects of diagnosis, screening, and treatment in both adults and children, in a user-friendly, full color reference.
- Covers everything from basic science, immunology, anatomy, and physiology to diagnostic tests, procedures, and specific disease processes―including key data on therapeutic outcomes to better inform clinical decision making.
- Includes new chapters on Innate Lymphoid Cells and Natural Killer Cells, Pathogenesis of Inflammasome Mediated Diseases, Bisphosphonates, Ultrasound Evaluation of the Musculoskeletal System, and Evaluation of Monoarticular and Polyarticular Arthritis.
- Features 1,200 high-quality illustrations, including superb line art, quick-reference tables, and full-color clinical photographs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of internationally renowned scientists and clinicians, including new editor Dr. Gary Koretzky, specialist in immunology and rheumatology.
- Demonstrates the complete musculoskeletal exam in online videos, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 11th edition (August 11, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323639208
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323639200
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Elsevier, Rheumatology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Firestein & Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 11th Edition (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Firestein & Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 11th Edition (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime