More Information About: Expert Series with John R. Goldblum, M.D. Gastrointestinal and Soft Tissue Pathology with Microscopy: A One-on-One Tutorial 2022
File Size = 5.88 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
This series is designed to provide a practical yet comprehensive review of gastrointestinal and soft tissue pathology with an emphasis on microscopy. A strategic approach to diagnosis, differential diagnosis, pearls and pitfalls in gastrointestinal and soft tissue pathology will be addressed through didactic lectures and correlating microscopic case reviews.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate pathologists
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
– Recognize the major diagnostic pitfalls in the diagnosis of Barrett’s esophagus and Barrett’s-related dysplasia.
– Describe the evolution of diagnostic immunohistochemistry for soft tissue tumors.
– Identify some of the major diagnostic issues in the most common colorectal polyps, including serrated polyps.
– Describe the most recent diagnostic challenges in diagnosing and reporting colorectal polyps.
– Discuss the most common benign and malignant well-differentiated lipomatous tumor.
– Differentiate gastroesophageal reflux disease from other types of esophageal injury.
– Controversies in the Diagnosis of Barrett’s Esophagus and Barrett’s-Related Dysplasia .
– Microscopy – Esophageal Pathology: With a Focus on Barrett’s Esophagus and Barrett’s-Related Dysplasia .
– Nomenclature of Colorectal Polyps: Controversies and Confusion
– Microscopy – Colorectal Polyps: Basic Issues Including Controversies in Nomenclature
– The Trouble with Fat: Diagnostic Issues with Well-Differentiated Lipomatous Tumors.
– Microscopy – Well-Differentiated Lipomatous Tumors
– A Practical Approach to Mesenchymal Tumors of the GI Tract
– Microscopy – Gastrointestinal Mesenchymal Tumors
– Common Morphologic Patterns in Soft Tissue Tumors
– Fibrohistiocytic Tumors of Soft Tissue with a Focus on Fibrohistiocytic Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy
– Inflammatory Bowel Disease and IBD-related Dysplasia: One Pathologist’s Perspective
CME Release Date 7/14/2022
CME Expiration Date 7/14/2025
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
DocMedED, Gastroenterology, Pathology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Expert Series with John R. Goldblum, M.D. Gastrointestinal and Soft Tissue Pathology with Microscopy: A One-on-One Tutorial 2022 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Expert Series with John R. Goldblum, M.D. Gastrointestinal and Soft Tissue Pathology with Microscopy: A One-on-One Tutorial 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime