More Information About: Essentials of Abdominal and Peripheral Vascular US 2021
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
ARRS Web lecture series brings presentations by the best educators in the field to your desktop, available for viewing at home or office and on your schedule. This Web Lecture includes four lectures with an estimated time to complete the activity of 1.50 hour.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists at all training levels with an interest in abdominal vascular ultrasound.
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the Doppler findings associated with abdominal and peripheral vascular disease;
- Identify diagnostic parameters and pitfalls of carotid and vertebral artery stenosis;
- Describe the typical timeline of renal transplant complications from the perioperative period through the chronic period; and
- Discuss current protocols and criteria for abdominal Doppler examinations.
- Corinne Deurdulian has nothing to disclose
- Gayatri Joshi has nothing to disclose
- Mark Lockhart has nothing to disclose
- John Pellerito has nothing to disclose
Date of issuance: June 1, 2021
Date of expiration: May 31, 2024
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Essentials of Abdominal and Peripheral Vascular US 2021 course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Essentials of Abdominal and Peripheral Vascular US 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime