More Information About: EP SAP 2022 – Electrophysiology Self-assessment Program (ACC) (Videos + Audios + PDF + Quiz)
File Size = 7.05 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
EP SAP covers the entire field of clinical cardiac electrophysiology, and is a great resource for:
- Perfecting your knowledge of electrophysiology. Use EP SAP to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information.
- Earning CME/MOC/ECME credit. EP SAP offers 90 CME credits and medical knowledge MOC points.
- Meeting Your MOC Assessment Option. EP SAP now offers the Collaborative Maintenance Pathway (CMP), a new option for cardiologists wishing to meet their MOC assessment requirement. The CMP integrates lifelong learning with assessment and is the shortest path between learning and maintaining your credentials.
- Passing the Boards. Use EP SAP to prepare for the Boards – learn about the ABIM blueprint, simulate taking a Board exam, practice with hundreds of ABIM-style questions that include rationale, references, and links to related text, learn from educational text and lectures, and identify your knowledge gaps so you can plan additional study.
The target audience for EP SAP includes electrophysiologists and other healthcare professionals with an interest in electrophysiology.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Identify knowledge gaps and target study to fill those gaps in preparation for the ABIM Certification/Maintenance of Certification Exam in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Review and discuss one or more of the following to optimize the quality and provision of clinical care pertinent to the practice of clinical cardiac electrophysiology:
- Clinical and practice guidelines, recommendations and protocols
- Emerging research information and application to practice
- Quality and/or cost of care issues
- Multispecialty and multidisciplinary collaboration and communication
- Patient safety strategies
- Performance improvement
- Cultural competency
EP SAP Table of Contents
- Basic Physiology, Anatomy, Pharmacology, and Genetics
- Core Concepts of Clinical Arrhythmias
- Bradycardias and Conduction Disorders
- Atrial Arrhythmias
- Supraventricular Tachycardias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
- Clinical Scenarios and Syndromes
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
ACC (American College of Cardiology), Cardiology, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of EP SAP 2022 – Electrophysiology Self-assessment Program (ACC) (Videos + Audios + PDF + Quiz) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to EP SAP 2022 – Electrophysiology Self-assessment Program (ACC) (Videos + Audios + PDF + Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime