More Information About: Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6th edition (Videos)
File Size = 1.37 GB
Course/Book Details (Overview + Topics/Speakers):
From renowned endodontics experts Mahmoud Torabinejad, Ashraf Fouad, and Shahrokh Shabahang comes Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6th Edition. This focused and extensively revised new edition contains all the clinically-relevant information needed to incorporate endodontics into general dentistry practice. Illustrated step-by-step guidelines and vivid online videos address the ins and outs of diagnosis, treatment planning, managing pulpal and periapical diseases, and performing basic root canal treatments. Updated evidence-based coverage also includes topics such as the etiology of disease, local anesthesia, emergency treatment, obturation, and temporization. It’s the perfect endodontics guide for both entry-level dental students and general dentists alike.
- Well-known, international contributors
- share guidelines, expertise, and their clinical experience with contemporary technologies and procedures.
- Authoritative, visually detailed coverage provides a practical understanding of basic endodontic principles and procedures, including pulpal and periapical diseases and their management.
- Clinically-relevant organization reflects the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings, enhancing your understanding of the etiology and treatment of teeth with pulpal and periapical diseases.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations ensure a clear, accurate understanding of procedures, and include radiographs and clinical photographs.
- Learning objectives help you meet the theoretical and procedural expectations for each chapter.
- More than 67 video clips located on the companion website demonstrate essential procedures.
- NEW! Sharper focus on the most clinically relevant content
- eliminates much of the basic science that you have already studied and focuses on the information and skills that are most-needed during clinical practice.
- NEW! Fully updated, evidence-based content integrates the best clinical evidence with the practitioner’s clinical expertise and the patient’s treatment needs and preferences.
- NEW! Expert Consult access is included via a unique pin-code to make the text relevant for both practitioners and students alike.
- NEW! Mid-chapter questions check your understanding of the concept before moving onto the next topic.
- Hardcover:496 pages
- Publisher:Elsevier; 6th Edition (September 2, 2020)
Target Audience and Covered Specialties:
Dentistry, Elsevier, simple
Delivery Method and Usage Instructions
After purchasing this product, Downloadable Link of Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6th edition (Videos) course/book will be sent to Customer’s Email Address The Download Links Will NOT Expire, Can Be Used Anytime, Can be Downloaded on device for offline usage
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (Continuing medical education) Lectures helps to maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of specialty. CME and Board Review Courses are the Best options for knowledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6th edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
NO CME Credits and Accreditation will be issued
By Purchasing This course, you will receive all of the mentioned content as download link.
The Course link will not expire and is lifetime